Website Moore & Kavinsky
As part of the continued drive for excellence, the University is seeking an experienced commercial contracting professional, to form part of the finance division senior team within this unique environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop a strategic plan for the team at the outset to drive performance improvement and change;
- Offer expert insight into commercial contracts across the business, including the management of a wide variety of categories;
- Support the contracting process for services delivered to external organisations;
- Develop compliance and governance arrangements to minimize risk;
- Develop contracting systems to ensure robust processes across the organisation;
This crucial role will be working closely with the Executive team as a key appointment, cementing their position as a leading Sussex business. You will play a vital role in supporting the future-proofing of the organisation, delivering value-for-money, strong long-term relationships and nullified risk.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org