Website Pagmac Services
• Provide administrative support to the Project Managers and Director, managing appointments, preparing correspondences, completing reports, arranging meetings and site visits, itineraries, and agenda and compiling documents for meetings.
• Research, prioritize and follow up on incoming issues and concerns, and compile data as required.
• Attend executive and management meetings, prepare agenda for such meetings and prepare and transcribe minutes. Also follow up on actions required on various issues.
• Perform basic administrative and clerical tasks in the office of the PMs.
• Prepare reports and presentations.
• Build and maintain organizational system for records and files in the office.
• Establish and maintain contact database and relationship management.
• Undertake special projects as assigned by immediate Manager.
Qualification Required & Experience
• At least a Bachelors Degree in Management and Administration , MBA will be of an advantage or other relevant field of study from an accredited academic institution plus four (4) years’ experience.
• Experience in preparation, documentation and management of internal and external correspondences and materials.
• Proficiency in the use of office software such as Microsoft Office, including MS Project and MS Excel.
• Excellent writing and verbal communications skills and report writing skills.
• Capable of working with minimum supervision but with a good sense of what threshold requires the involvement of senior management.
• Ability to exercise good judgement and to work independently.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.