A reputable education body is looking for dedicated, experienced and qualified primary teachers. This school provides a student-focused approach to teaching, underlying with caring ethos and believes that being a class teacher is not just about teaching but about having a creative and innovative approach that truly nurtures students.
• Teaching all areas of the primary curriculum especially Maths and Science.
• Taking responsibility for the progress of primary-age pupils
• Organising the classrom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
• Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of the whole ability range within the class
• Maintaining discipline
• Recording pupils progress attainment and achievement
• Providing feedback to parents and carers on pupils progress
• Taking part in extra-curricular activities
• Keep up to date with changes and development in the curriculum as well as current trends in teaching and learning
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum qualification of a Diploma in basic education or any relevant qualification from a recognised tertiary institution
• A minimum of 3 years of experience
Key Skills / Competences
• Able to employ varied teaching strategies
• Excellent class management skills
• Being professional and demonstrating commitment to the development of pupils
• Being ICT literate is of advantage.
If you are interested in an integrated dynamic team, send your CV and covering letter to:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org